I am so excited about this book that I hardly know where to begin. In my humble opinion this book is one of the best books I have read for breaking down into step by step details a plan of action for creating a more disciplined life.
Crystal Paine (of Money Saving Mom) and her new self titled site CrystalPaine.com has put together a book that is both relatable and easy to follow.
What You Can Expect to Learn From This Book:
- How to prioritize and name your goals so that you can accomplish them faster than ever.
- How to expose the obstacles that will come up, and then make a plan to conquer them.
- How to break up a goal that feels insurmountable into bite-sized pieces.
- How to stop making excuses and get the job done now — and then enjoy the rest of your day!
- How to put accountability in place to help you stay on task and motivated.
Who is This Book For?21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is for you if:
- You have trouble following through.
- You get overwhelmed by huge projects.
- You start strong, but your passion fizzles out.
- You are super-disciplined in a few areas of your life, but you have one or two pet areas that you just can’t get under control.
- You check out 10 different books on discipline and organization from the library, but return all of them late.
Yep, that's right, less than $1 for something that will help bring some order to your crazy life!
BUT, don't delay as this price is only good for the first 3 days of its release October 23-25, 2012! On October 26, 2012, the price will be going up to $4.99, so I’d recommend purchasing it at this special limited offer while you can!